"An astonishing read" Ariel Kozlowski, Film Director "A resumé of the most exciting technologies at the moment" Lars H, serial entrepreneur "A must read" Alex.F, mastermind group
A fascinating introduction to Climate Change, Transport, Energy, Society and Space, Robots, Artificial intelligence, Androids, Enhanced bodies, Brain-technology interfaces, cyborgs, 5G, AR, VR, MR, HR, IOT, Quantum, Bio and Optical computers, genomics, supermaterials, nano factories and the future of food.
Are we going to live in a dystopian, steampunk, scarce, Mad-max kind of world or…
Are we going to live in a utopian, futuristic, abundant, Tomorrowland kind of world?
Will we be able to adapt to climate change and extreme weather events?
When will all cars will be electric?
Will robots replace my job?
What is Universal Basic Income?
What are the possibilities of a Third World War?
When will be landing on Mars? And beyond?
Will people become cyborgs?
How far are we from androids that look and behave like real humans?
Will an AI eventually take control over humankind?
Will most of us become addicted to virtual worlds?
Are we all going to use augmented reality contact lenses and play with holograms?
What is GaaS or Genetics as a Service?
How many will Genetically Modified humans be in 2050?
Are we going to live forever?
Should I start saving for a búnker?
Is 42 still the answer to life, the universe, and everything?
And the most important… is this all a hype?
These questions and many others will be explored in the next chapters divided into the following parts:
* Macrotrends and challenges. Analysis of the series of storms involving our climate, energy system, transportation, economy, politics, and space travel.
* Man Vs Machine. Technological developments of robots and how humans are going to compete and collaborate with them.
* The fight for reality. How Virtual reality, Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality, Holographic media and IoT will change our daily lives.
* The new era of computers: Quantum, DNA-based and Optical computers.
* Genetics and Nanotechnology. How we are going to rewrite the fundamentals of life.
* A roadmap for 2050, including new potential disruptions.
* Building a near-future Universe. How I created companies, technologies, characters and overall style of my sci-fi saga.
Join hundreds of readers of the Future is Waiting Series and the Verge of Reality Saga.
GET THE BOOK FOR FREE!
If you are interested in reviewing the book, please send me a message expressing your interest to email@example.com I will be very happy to share the document with you in exchange for an honest review and a share in due time. Thanks!